See the city different
#Yourwaterfront summer snaps promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter of the Summer Snaps promotion is Panuku Development Auckland(‘The Promoter)
3. The promotion commences at 9am 25 November 2016 and closes at 5pm 31 March 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
5. Only entries complying with these Terms and Conditions are valid.
6. To enter entrants must take a photo anywhere along the Auckland waterfront from Westhaven through to Queens Wharf. Entrants must upload their image to either the Your Waterfront Facebook page or on Instagram, including the hashtag #YourWaterfront. To be eligible for the prize draw entrants must follow @YourWaterfront on the relevant social network that they are uploading content on for the promotion.
7. The promoter accepts no liability for any damages or injuries that may occur while undertaking the act of photography with the purpose of entering this competition.
8. There will be regular prizes to be determined by the promoter to be given away throughout the Promotion Period.
9. The first prize is 1x double-pass to Wondergarden which is being held on 31st December 2016 at Silo Park, Wynyard Quarter. The prize includes a double-pass ticket only. Any associated travel or other associated expenses with Wondergarden are the responsibility of the winner. This prize is available for any photo uploaded before 9am Monday 19th December.
10. Following the Wondergarden prize, there will be 1 x fortnightly prize of a dinner for two at any one of our North Wharf restaurants (1 Jellicoe St, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland) to the value of $250. Any associated travel expenses to get there are the responsibility of the winner. This prize is available for any photo uploaded between 9am Monday 19th December 2016 and 5pm Friday 31 March 2017.
11. The winner will be selected from valid entries at 9am Monday 19th December and then at 9am Monday each fortnight (or closest to that date if Public Holidays occur) for entries received in the previous fortnight (for example the draw after the Wondergarden prize will be made at 9am Wednesday 4th January 2017 for entries received up until that date). The winner will be notified via Facebook or Instagram within the comments section of their original entry, and also by direct message where possible, by 5pm the same day. Winners will then be announced on @YourWaterfront Facebook and Instagrampages. If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 weeks of notification, the prize will be redrawn. In all cases the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. You may enter the competition as many times as you wish during the promotional period.
13. Each photo must be an original work by the entrant and the entrant must have obtained the permission from all persons appearing in the image and where relevant the property owners in order to be eligible. The entrant must be the person who captured and submitted the image as part of any entry.
15. Any entry and copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at the time of entry, the property of the Promoter.
16. The winner agrees to be available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes, including that of the awarding of the prize.
17. Entries submitted by or through fraud or other illegal activity; or entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions, are invalid.
18. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for submitting inappropriate or offensive material, or for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
20. Entrants are identified by the Facebook or Instagram account used to submit the entry. Any prize won by drawing a winner whose entry was received by Facebook or Instagram will be awarded to the holder of the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account from which entry was submitted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account belonging to any other person.
21. Winners will be notified within the comments section of their original entry to the Facebook, or Instagram account supplied when completing the Facebook or Instagram entry. This notification will include information on how a prize may be claimed. The winners will also be announced on the @YourWaterfront Facebook and Instagram pages.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice and all prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash. The Promoter shall not be liable if, for any reason outside its control, any prize or part of any prize becomes unavailable.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the prize or using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning any prize.
25. The Promoter respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and is required to comply with the privacy principles in respect of collection of personal information from individuals. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided with each entry to be used for the purposes of the promotion (and in particular to notify prize winners and to verify prize winners’ identities), and for the purpose of future marketing and promotional materials. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by Panuku Development, Pier 21, 11 Westhaven Drive, Auckland or such other place as is notified to the entrant on request. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information.
26. You acknowledge that the promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and that Facebook or Instagram have no liability to you in relation to the promotion. You agree to fully release Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability in relation to your participation in this promotion. All information you provide in connection with this promotion is to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
27. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Facebook and Instagram (including their officer, employees, and agents), will not be liable in any way (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising any way out of this promotion.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
The Promoter is:
Panuku Development Auckland
Address: Pier 21, 11 Westhaven Drive, Auckland
Post: Private Bag 92320, Auckland 1142
Phone: 09 336 8820
Email: [email protected]